CMS ITU Training Event
Portland Area Virtual Trainings | (TBD)
In partnership with Indian Health Service, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is committed to helping the Indian Health Service (IHS), Tribal Health Programs, and Urban Indian Programs to maximize their ability to access third party resources.
To meet this objective, CMS, in partnership with the States, the Veterans Administration, the Social Security Administration, and the IHS, provides training to patient benefits advocates on the programs and benefits available through Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Business Office Staff
- Benefits Coordinators
- Patient Registration Staff
- Health Information Management staff
- Purchased/Referred Care staff
Topics At A Glance
- CMS Tribal Affairs Updates
- Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP and the Health Insurance Marketplace
- State-Administered Programs
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Revenue Cycle overview
- Social Security, Veterans Affairs and much more…
We pledge to put patients first in all of our programs – Medicaid, Medicare, and the Health Insurance Exchanges. To do this, we must empower patients to work with their doctors and make health care decisions that are best for them.